Contractor: United Living Ltd
Client: Network Housing Group
Project Value: £39m
Carpentry Package: £1,000,000.00 (Supply & Fit)
This new collection of 229 stylish homes sits in London NW6 and offers 1, 2, 3 & 4 bed apartments and duplexes. All designed by award-winning Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands and Alison Brooks Architects.
Positioned in Zone 2, this spectacular development has a huge amount to offer. High specification interiors, private balcony or terrace to each apartment and private gated courtyard plus the urban living ‘musts’ of selected underground parking and cycle stores for hassle-free commuting.
Kilburn Quarter is being built by United Living, who have an enviable reputation for superb quality and excellent attention to detail. This is our second contract for United Living and was awarded to us on the success of our previous work at Wharf Road, Islington.
Finishes supplied and fitted by TCS Carpentry Contractors included:
- Oak / Walnut veneer internal doors
- Stainless steel ironmongery
- Composite decking boards to all balcony’s
- Hardwood oak and walnut vanity tops to the en-suites and bathrooms
- MDF architraves and skirting boards
- Hardwood oak and walnut veneer bath panels to match the vanity tops
- All timber framing for HIU cupboard ceilings and vanity structures
- MDF staircase stringers
- Timber staircases to duplex units